Friday, February 9, 2007

When I grow up, I wanna be an astronaut. I wanna fly up into space and see the Earth really tiny beneath me. In my mind it's like a shooter marble out the window. I wanna go on spacewalks outside the ship and fix it. I wanna look around and see how big the universe is and count the stars. I wanna walk on the moon where there's no gravity and JUMP! I wanna float around in the ship and eat my dinner out of a tube and drink Tang. I drink Tang anyway, but I wanna drink it in space It can float around like bubble of Tang in space. I want to throw em and ems at other astronauts! I wanna do experiments and help the scientists back on Earth. I wanna talk to Houston and tell him that everything's A-OK up here.

When I grow up, I wanna be an astronaut. Or maybe a fireman.

No comments: